[ Home ]
[ Chat! ] [ Career ]
[ Humor ] [ Notes/software ]
[ Happenings ]
[ Movies ] [Book
Reviews] [Hiking] [ Feedback ]
[Wallpapers] [ Links ]
& Directory] [ Archives
[ About us ]
Please Click on the links
below to know more:
[Take a Test!] [How can you
contribute?] [When??] [MonetaryMatters]
Note : The test below is
Non-randomized i.e. the questions do not change everytime you take the test.
Once the database size is large enough, randomized tests based on current
examination patterns E.g. All India /AIIMS etc will be introduced.
The current test is only meant to be a "Technology Demonstrator"
2. What is the origin of the sartorius muscle?
Ant. Inf. Iliac Spine
Ant.Sup. Iliac Spine
3. Where does Colles fracture occur?
Upper end of radius
Lower end of radius
4. What is the "normal" length of the duodenum?
5. What is the normal length of the Portal vein?
6. In which part of the duodenum are diverticuli most common?
7. Which organ secretes Heparin?
8. Which organ secretes Erythropeotin?
9. Where is varicocele of testis more common?
10. In an inproper IM injection to the shoulder, which movement is most likely to be disabled?
11. Which nerve shows a "Paradox" as regards injury to the nerve?
12. Lower angle of scapula co-incides with :
13. What is the number of bronchopulmonary segments on each side?
14. Where does the neurovascular bundle of the intercostal space lie with relation to the muscle layers?
Between inner and middle
Between middle and inner
It is outermost
15. The long axis of the spleen corresponds to which rib?
16. What artery/arteries stop the ascent of horseshoe shaped kidneys?
17. Where does the lympatic drainage from the lower part of anal canal occur?
Femoral Tri. nodes
18. Which artery is the major source of blood supply to the tonsils?
19. Which nerve in the body contains a large blood vessel?
20. Subsartorial canal contains all except:
N. to Vastus medialis
Please click on the button below only AFTER you have answered all the questions.